Welcome in the Ardennes, even now
Covid-19. The hotel as well as the kitchen stays open!
Come and enjoy the beautiful Autumn colors. Of course with the necessary adjustments that we will take into account for your health in order to ensure your safety. Think about;
- "social distancing" (1.50 meters)
- breakfast and evening meal in “shifts”, no buffet but table service (with an appropriate distance)
- disinfectant gel for use available at the reception and at the entrance of the restaurant
- it is obliged to wear a mouth mask when entering the hotel and in the corridors (from the room till the table, and back)
- the wellness will stay closed for the time being
- public toilettes are closed, you are supposed to use sanitary facilities in your room
DUE TO CORONA MESURES, OUR RESTAURANT IS CURRENTLY OFFERING A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACE. SO BOOK IN TIME FOR YOUR DINNER. IS IT ONLY POSSIBLE TO BOOK B&B ONLINE? THEN THE RESTAURANT IS FULLY BOOKED. IF YOU BOOK A STAY THROUGH A BOOKING CHANNEL / TOUR OPERATOR, PLEASE CONTACT LA GRANDE CURE TO BOOK YOUR TABLE.
If we all understand the seriousness of the situation and respect the rules, we can still enjoy a great autumn in our own country.
Stay healthy! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Hélène & Tim Christensen