Welcome in the Ardennes, even now
Summer passes by in a good way. Of course with the necessary adjustments that we will take into account for your health in order to ensure your safety. Think about;
- "social distancing" (1.50 meters)
- breakfast and evening meal in “shifts”, no buffet but table service (with an appropriate distance)
- disinfectant gel for use available at the reception and at the entrance of the restaurant
- it is obliged to wear a mouth mask when entering the hotel and in the corridors (from the room till the table, and back)
- the wellness will stay closed for the time being
- public toilettes are closed, you are supposed to use sanitary facilities in your room
DUE TO CORONA MESURES, OUR RESTAURANT IS CURRENTLY OFFERING A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPACE. SO BOOK IN TIME FOR YOUR DINNER. IS IT ONLY POSSIBLE TO BOOK B&B ONLINE? THEN THE RESTAURANT IS FULLY BOOKED. IF YOU BOOK A STAY THROUGH A BOOKING CHANNEL / TOUR OPERATOR, PLEASE CONTACT LA GRANDE CURE TO BOOK YOUR TABLE.
If we all understand the seriousness of the situation and respect the rules, we can still enjoy a great summer in our own country.
Stay healthy! Looking forward to seeing you soon. Hélène & Tim Christensen